New Aurum Sky crewed yacht
Launching in May 2020, this new luxury crewed motor sailer is available for charter along the stunning Adriatic coast at promotional charter rates.
Aurum Sky is, by all means, a unique yacht on the charter market. At 43.5 meters, she offers expansive space in all areas. She accommodates up to 12 guests in 6 en-suite staterooms.
All cabins are equipped with Smart TV/DVD, 3G/4G Wi-Fi throughout the yacht, Intercom, mini-fridge, safe, AC control and surround sound system with
separate control in each cabin, optional room service.
Top of the hospitality aboard M/S Aurum Sky is provided by the highly experienced and professional crew which consists of the Captain, Chef,
Engineer, Deckhand, Steward and Stewardess. Your Captain will primarily care for your safety, and will also tailor your itinerary, so you discover
many secluded gems of the Adriatic coast. Your Chef will prepare healthy Mediterranean specialities from fresh, local and seasonal ingredients,
and if you wish, other international cuisines as well. Your steward/fitness trainer will guide your morning workouts on the deck while your
on-call concierge service will take care of activities onboard and ashore.
– 6 crew (captain, chef, hostess, steward, 2 sailors),
– insurance of the yacht, wages and food for the crew, permits, service on board,
– fuel for main engine for an average of 4-hrs navigation per day,
– fuel for generator 24/7,
– air-conditioning 24 hours/day,
– fuel for tender for transfers,
– yacht cleaning every day,
– water, tea and filter coffee,
– mobile phone,
– bathrobe, linen and towels (changed every day if requested),
– beach towels,
– bathroom amenities (bath and hair shampoo, hair conditioner, dental kit, vanity kit, shaving kit and sewing kit),
– safe in each cabin,
– fridge in each cabin,
– fans in each cabin,
– hair dryer in each cabin (stronger - suitable for long hair),
– jacuzzi for 6 people on the flybridge,
– equipment for training,
– 2 canoes and 2 paddle boards, snorkelling equipment, fishing equipment, 12 foam floating tube, 6 floating mattresses, and
– min. €6,000.00 for port fees, guest taxes, national park entrances, custom fees and charter licences if
chartered outside of Croatia. Note: If guests choose not to take APA system, they are required to pay €1,800.00 for port fees
and guest taxes. All other costs such as national park entrances, custom fees and charter licences, if chartered
outside of Croatia, guests pay directly on board.
– full board includes three meals per day based upon guest preferences, breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks,
– half board is two meals a day on board (always includes breakfast Plus EITHER lunch OR dinner)
Half board- 60€ per person/day
Full Board- 94,30€ per person/day
discounts for food for children: 0-2 years free, 2-10 years- 50% reduction,
– extra meal is optional on board 45,00€/meal per person.
a) beverages from the yacht’s bar only – by bar price list,
b) all-inclusive package of Croatian alcoholic beverages – includes Croatian quality wines,
beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices – €220.00 person/week,
c) all-inclusive non-alcoholic package of Croatian beverages – €105.00 person/week.
All inclusive with alcoholic drinks: €220.00 person/week, includes: water, espresso
and filter coffee, tea, milk, juices & soft drinks (Coca-cola, Fanta, Sprite, Tonic...), Croatian
quality wines, beers & spirits
Important Note: it includes some Croatian wines served by the crew, not all of the bar's list.
Not included: Imported wines, beers & spirits (To be bought at boat's bar by price list)
All inclusive non alcoholic drinks: €105.00 person/week
Includes: water, espresso and filter coffee, tea, milk, juices & soft drinks (Coca-cola, Fanta,
– transfers to/from the yacht/hotel/airport,
– marina fees,
– one way to Dubrovnik €1,300.00,
– more than an average of 4-hrs navigation per day (engine work) €120.00/hour
– tender for watersports €80.00/hour (ski, kneeboard, wakeboard, doughnut),
– personal watercraft (jet ski) €100.00/hour,
– shore excursions,
– adventure activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting...),
– national park entrance fees,
– guided tours, and
– gratuities for the crew.
Need more information? Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further information.
Info and bookings
Phone: 00 385 91 5730297; 00 385 1 3366417